Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kind-of-a-slow blah.... but blogable day


Sooooo, as I browsed my pic's, I fondly thought of my friend, who is a pioneer in Oklahoma State History... I especially wanted this pic with him... He's E. Melvin... our Senator Porter. I should also get him to sign a quilt block, and a book for me!
U might notice I've added another Oklahoma great alongside Mr. Porter.... Hubby fussed that, where was I... where's my photo... plus we reminisced years ago when we cherished a chance to have Mrs. Clara Luper stand with us for a photo...


1 comment:

  1. These photos are so lovely, I enjoyed reading the articles of your blog, that was really interesting spending of time.

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright