Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Me and My Machine . ..


It's a Pfaff - I'm black not german.... so duh if I can't remember the pronunciation.... Kinda aggravates me. Also believe it or not -- its a top line Creative Vision Embroidery unit. I seldom attach it... and I didn't get a color screen. I need a laptop... Thinking about a trade back or down. But then again, my learning curve is down right now. And I'm not a part of a club to learn how-to's.


Still this is my sanctuary.... I will pass by... and think and try to tidy up.... so the world will think well of me. But alas.... I'm strip sewing, and paper pieceing, and appliquing ... so many small pieces for the Art4Mail fabric post card swap....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright