Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Handmade Gifts of Repentance...


I messed up ROYALLY....   I've gotten much too oooooo oooo old to make excuses.  I gain a greater understanding of myself.   And being my own - biggest fan.... I do what I can... And I realize what I cannot or will not do at the PRESENT TIME !

So it has been.... in my desire and repeatedly telling myself that I would make a DOTEE DOLL.... I enjoyed the first one I made.... but my hands and heart have never moved to sew the next PROMISED DOLL!  

So, it is that because I truly want to share and honor my committment to a woman-friend . . . .  I am sending these hand-sewn gifts.
To my postcard swap friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright