Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hi World..... Another adventure for ME!

It's coming into focus.... my dreams are coming closer to reality this year!  AQSG 2010 Quilt Study of 19th Century Stars with Exhibit @ Seminar in Minneapolis, MN.  Dates are October 14-17, 2010. 

I'm calling of a friend I met 2 years ago at a Rudisill Library in Tulsa Oklahoma Quilt showing.  She brought in her mother's beautiful... I mean georgous Lemoyne star quilt!  The AQSC allows me to make either a replica of the original or my own interpretation of the inspiration quilt in whole or in part.... no other guidelines that require my masterpiece via hand or machine made.  Construction methods are up to me.     Measurements: all four sides cannot total more than 200 inches.  http://members.shaw.ca/kigraham/basic/8point.htm


American Quilt Study Group • 1610 L Street • Lincoln, NE 68508-2509
Phone/Fax: (402) 477-1181 • aqsg2@americanquiltstudygroup.org
 
I've got picture filed from the event to post in a minute:

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright