Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

These very graceful FIFTY - ish Years are descending . . .

Cause some of my evenings to run sooooooo slowly.....  that it suits me and my cup of tea... to just iron on the Cathedral window blocks.....

At this rate.... I could probably set up a quiltin' frame and hand stitch while relaxing and watching a little Criminal Mind-less-ness on TV, and then pitch the early bedtime hour that hits me hard   :))))

I'm happy in Life....!!!


This blogging life of mine . . .  now here's another sleeping angel (a bit lazy with me around - SINCE daddy and Papa are so tough on him).   A part of my anticipated weekend adventure with grandson !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright