Monday, January 31, 2011

One World One Heart 2011


Hi Everybody..... I'm sounding pretty casual.... Glad you've stopped by my blog ~ BQuiltin Studio!   I am a working woman: 8-5 pm Monday thru Friday!   But every other hour and day and weekend is spent in and around my sewing room where I create and quilt!   
I plan my months and travel around quilting shops, museums and quilt exhibits where I ship my quilted creations off to.... I love a challenge.  I'm finding my voice in my quilts.   I have a wonderful husband, and three great adult children... who have given us three grandchildren! 



One World ~ One Heart!   Click this link to learn more about our group sponsor.


Join me, peruse my  BQuiltin blog  and leave a comment ..... IMPORTANTLY so that when you post your name and e-mail address --  so I can draw a lucky winner 
and send you a personalized quilting basket of goodies!
I hope .....One World ~ One Heart turns out to be a superb way to meet YOU ++  new friends, find kindred spirits, fellow handy-work artists!  This OWOH event crosses all borders, socioeconomics, political and religious views.........this is about making friends near and far through the world of blogging and finding a common thread.
Lots of love to you!     B'quiltin  ....  Bev Kirk                      Luvin' my quilt journey

Copyright

Zippers How-to

Fine Clothes on a Brown Belle

Fine Clothes on a Brown Belle
CV Embroidery Class 07-18-09

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009