Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stitch Witchery.... an old phrase!

I've owned my Pfaff for about 4-5 years now.   I made two example - placemats of all the stitch styles..  Pretty neat idea!  I won't admit it...but at the moment: I'm hunting in my new and older sewing room and cabinets for my sewing manual.... I need to drop the feed dogs and free-motion quilt....  maybe some instructions are on line somewhere....

 I manuevered around  (funny word... did I spell it right...???  ::))  around ..... with my satin stitch witchery on Nickolas V. Carter's birthday quilt of 3-24-2010!!!  But I finished it front and a backing of guitars....  All of the this was my President's Day quilt-a-thon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright