Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Antique and Junk Shop... Shopping

Hello fellow blogger!   During the Lunch hour.... I had the Jeep...It's Thursday..... so I filled my eyes and soul with all sorts of things from the past........

Here's the $18.50 that I purchased....  My first Boy---doll --- a cotton-pickin pick-a-ninney just barely 3-4 inches tall.... with a cotton sack to boot!   I have a little black girl that I'm thinkin he'll fit perfectly next to!    He's following in after Ms Sunbonnet Sue in red!

 Here... I turned around to drive back and snap a beautiful shot of theses purple - lavender flowers


 A really cute sign... "OLD QUILTS"  and take note of the unusual...
little antique pin cushion next to Sue.... and I think I'll name my boy .. Randy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bubsboutique.com is an online shop based in Dubai, UAE for baby clothing and they have everything for baby boys and baby girls. Both baby clothes and baby essentials for bath, carry, feed and sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright