Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Oh... such Beauty..... Inspiration for a Quilt Feature!!



As long as I see beauty in this... God's great universe.... I shall quilt!

This was sent to me by a dear lady.....  one of the few friends with which we share the same January 9th Birthday....   I posted our pic last year...yippee!!!   Reminds me of Psalm 91:4, He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
 
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." 
 
There is absolutely nothing to fear about tomorrow; for God is already there.


1 comment:

  1. What a great picture and I enjoy your remarks, they are truth.

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright