Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blooming Where we're planted.... 1-Flower Wed

I'm loving the Mid-Week Motivation of Inchy Hexagon Swapping 2011-2012.......

It's Time.....


To give and receive such pretty Hexie Flowers.....my niece visited Australia and sent me a gorgeous coaster set....(quilt images...yippee)
These are my blue and yellow hexies from Denmark Girlfriend.... Thanks a bunch!
Next up (pictures below) is mailing to hexie friends in Australia and in good ole-Texas, USA!  Take a peek at Karen's JOURNEY OF A QUILTER site for One Flower Wednesdays...  She's great! (click my sidebar)


Well now.... aint' I something??
And another good thought for today.... as I pray for my young adult daughters and my son.....

Copyright

Zippers How-to

Fine Clothes on a Brown Belle

Fine Clothes on a Brown Belle
CV Embroidery Class 07-18-09

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009