Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pineapple Pincushions

Fons & Porter has instructions and a video on foundation piecing (Paper Piecing).... www.FonsandPorter.com/pfp
 Yep... this is my other addiction.... the paper-pieces are smaller (about 4x4" finished size).....

 The Pink Heart is absolutely gorgeous.....  I intend to take the 8-11 names of my quilting girlfriends here in OKC.... and embroidery their names onto backside fabric.... so it will be their personalized gift!



Here is my show and tell!!!

1 comment:

  1. That makes a great pincushion. I love pineapple blocks, too. I like the idea to embroider their names on the back. I think this would make a great project for Christmas Through the Year!

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright