Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just before Midnight....A Flower-Girl was Spotted!

She grew and grew...until she bloomed into this little Hexie!   
Tis... it is One Flower Wednesday....I'm browsing my bookshelf.... and this fabric selection was purchased about 3-5 years ago???   Sassy, classy black girls.... like me... Except I haven't sported a pony-tail since I was 12 years old.... there's a picture somewhere.....   But still young at heart!
 Here is my Winter Journal.... A gift from my Church Women's Group1

4 comments:

  1. That's a nice idea using the ladies as petals ... lucky the print was small enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sassy, classy girls! And, always be young at heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fussy cut flower. I agree keep young at heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your flower, they are so cute these sassy, classy girls. Yes always keep young at heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright