Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just Takes 2 ++++ and a lot of Creative Effort




I often redo- and rearrange my serwing room.   It was a bit of nostalgia.... but my feeling were almost hurt when they noticed this Ancient of Days... rattan chair (they took school day pictures in them back in the 80's).   They said.... you bought that junk into your sewing room!  I was embarrassed over my $10 chair.... but NOW I'm brave --- I like it.... and that's all that matters...

Oh well, I added a new cushion.... I can sit comfortably and hand sew.   And, often my brother or the kids themselves (grandkids) can come in and sit and talk and watch TV.   I thought.. and still think it's kinda cool.....    



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely (and looks like comfortable) cushion. I have a towel draped over my chair (yikes!).

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright