Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

This is the first time I've put together this this setting..... into a secondary 4-Patch White pattern show up on my Cathedral Windows.... makes me wonder how I might begin to border the quilt with it...... the place the filled up color section in the middle.  I did see it somewhere on the web...and I was bum-fuzzeled as to how they spaced out the setting.  But now that my pace is to sew 16 four patch sections... then to join them... and I roughly laid them out!

Or the reverse would be prettier???  Would I want to put SQUARE-diagonally set BIG buttons in the 4-Patch White???
Are you peeking really close.... if so you'll see my little Tinker-bell Girl is upside down....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright