Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This is a fun tag game....


1. If I'm not quilting, what am I most likely doing?
 
2. Do I buy fabric with a specific project in mind or "just because"?

3. How many quilting projects do I have going at once?

4. How many completed quilts do I own?

5. How do I use my quilts, or are they stored away somewhere? 

6. What is my favorite meal?

7. What is my current favorite color combination?

8. Where do I get your ideas and/or inspiration?

I'll answer this is another post tommorrow.....????    But I met a really nice quiltin granny (click and visit her site) and I'll pass the TAG Questions listed below on to her.... or any of my other Wednesday Flower Hexie friends....

Here goes.....
 1.  Do you buy quilt patterns or just wing it...

2.  If you won a million dollars, what would you buy?

3.  What is your favorite quilting notion?

4.  What quilting notion are you thinking of buying next?

5.  How many sewing/embroidery/quilting machines do you own?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright