Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

I like looking down the road.... ten years ahead

I like good food....


I like the goodness of remembering my loved ones.... a good cemetery visit...!!

I even like a good insulin stick..... this is a daily part of my eating, living, working, quilting, parenting kids and grands.....
I cherish good friends.... and a good GRIN !
 I love my black boys.... Langston University 2012 graduates....
 The month of May held great fun with family at graduations....

 May is a beautiful month to set out my planters and coleus flowers....

 And old gray pot gets a new sparkle of paint
 Mother's Day... meant beautiful flowers from my Austin,Tx baby girl!!!
Another quiet time of coffee 

 Feeling goooooood ..........





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright