Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Chicka-dee, Roosters, and Gobblers ~ Pincushion !

Hey are we skipping around the PIN IT List of bloggers....!!

I positioned the Turkey right at the head...... I like IT!


 A few of my favorite keepsake surrounding by little gobbler
 
And Here....
The tedious, but delightful task of paper-pieced (abt 3") pincushion!!
 
 
Would you like for me to mail YOU  one of little doozies! ?
 
Just sign up to follow my blog....letting me know you stopped by!  I'll read your comment ~ leave an address for a giveaway..  (sorry on four -- random selection!) after this Blog Hop ends 9-18-2013!
 
 
 

Copyright

Zippers How-to

Fine Clothes on a Brown Belle

Fine Clothes on a Brown Belle
CV Embroidery Class 07-18-09

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009