Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I've Been Blue -- Down and Out in Spirit

But this is my best quote:


U can't always change things.

Sometimes u don't have not control over the way things go. Hail ruins the crop or fire burns u out.

And then you're just given so much to wkr with in a life and u have to do the best u can with what u got.


That's what piecing is . . . The materials is passed on to u or is all u can afford to buy . . . that just what's give to u. Your fate.
But the way u put them together is your business!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bev, hope your 'blues' are going away. I've also been experiencing what I call a 'blue funk' and do not like it.

    warm quilt hugs, sue in CA from PCMA

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright