Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Equal Justice Under The Law!


Judy Howard is a friend from several years back... she is sponsoring the God Bless America Patriotic Quilt Contest and Exhibits that are available for $100 rental with all profits going to provide quilts for wounded soldiers. By e-mail, I'd usually say I'm the short, black woman with gray eyes..lalalal.... and she later said "I'd love to have an African American quilt artist in the exhibit!" Now - u don't have to call me but once to REPRESENT. She's preparing a new book, and the 22x22" will be in her traveling exhibit for the next 3 years! I'm glad to check another item off the list!

See her photos on www.HeavenlyPatchwork.com.

To schedule a program, book signing, exhibit, see/purchase her quilts call 405-751-3885 or email BuckboardQuilts@cox.net. All book and rental profits go to charity quilting. See 200 antique quality quilts at affordable prices on www.BuckboardQuilts.com

http://www.judyhowardauthor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright