Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009


This is the detail of some dear person's (man or woman) who neatly stitched this satin block. The flower and butterfly are gorgeous... perfect!!!
This quilt started with one of several orphan big blocks I purchased from a garage sale several years ago... Kind of a crazy patch block measuring about 17inches -- I set it on point, green and maroon border. The green and pink coordinated.. it was a cotton fabric (cheap price) 3-4 yards I bought at Walmart 2-4 years ago.... Now... Walmart has all but done away with its fabric department in lieu of a larger electronic... big price tag division!






This is spread across the couch..... it measures pretty large. I'll write in the full dimensions shortly.... also I'll have to hang it outdoors for the full effect!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright