Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Rich Simplicity ~

“You can’t force simplicity; but you can invite it in by finding as much richness as possible in the few things at hand. Simplicity doesn’t mean meagerness but rather a certain kind of richness, the fullness that appears when we stop stuffing the world with things.” – Thomas Moore

I have a window in the southern back portion of my den..... And I open the blinds every day.... So I've been waiting.... and my joy is the beatiful blooming of my daddy's rose bush. Standing 5ft +.... and I've failed to feed it in particular. But a great year of 2010---- Howard Huggins was born in 1924/ died in 1997! God bless his work, his memory, every increasing my love for my daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright