Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Quilting As I go.... I'm a Working Woman.....

So therefore....  I keep my hands buzy..... and carry along my quilting stockpile in my car.   So, I'm often led to snap a pic of my day starting off in the parking lot of my job....

Here's my completed (about 21' point-to-point) .... one-inch hexies joined into a star....

 Here --- I give thanks to a girlfriend who gave me this wonderful Coach Handbag.... (she's surely due for a quilt from a friend....)... A small way to count my blessings!
This is a borrowed - taken - image of a fellow-girl blogger's design wall... for which I'm following....

And I believe she said this was in a Museum...

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combination in the block next to the Coach purse!!

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright