Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Black Quilt Girl.....

This is really an inner part of me.....   I've been intrigued with images of US black women on fabric over the past 7-8 years.   I buy at random cuts.  


Note.... I don't see many images of black men  (none???) on fabric.    Future adventure /fullfillmen for me....???  YEP!

So, in my stash of saved fabric.... I have all these little black girls.... and they end up beautifully in my quilts!

 
 
I really want to grow very old.... peaceful and content regardless of ailments....
... my favorite song ... is

Dionne Warwick and Luther and Whitney.... That's what friends are for....!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright