Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Learning Fast @ Home Quiltin!

So after Monday's quiltin session, I spent the evening making the second set of 4-patch blocks.   They were cut on a diagonal... and I ran into a problem on the side triangles and center pinwheel!

Even though we were using oversized 7.5" squares in the 4-patch:  I ended up barely able to cut this into a 12.5" finished square..... so WHACK-Whack.. it ended up a 11" block.....  I Love the Oddity of it ALL!!
Below:  I'm failing to fall in love with this big block... hmnnnn

 
But, Practice makes closer to perfect.....
 
I inserted an exact cut 4-patch.... and really like the break in the diagonal line on the 12.5"...yippee..... block on the right!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright