Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Quiltin' Progress ~ in a big WAY !!

I really like the ease of this split nine patch.... This is my progress chart August 2013


First on the sewing room floor..... I like the looks....  8-2-2013


then onto the living room floor......    My design wall 8-2-2013  Monday - Friday....

8-5-2013

Cutest thing for me (aka Meemaw) is when my grandbabies entered my design floor and played a while   - ON TOP OF MY QUILT --- none the less.....   But I was tickled pink.....  Those little angels/devils can do no wrong in my book.   (ps....as soon as their dad got wind of it.... he shoo-ed them off with a quick fuss!)

 

 
 

ALMOST DONE !!! (8-8-2013)

 
8-13-2013 - ADDING A SMALL BLACK STRIP AND A PIANO BORDER.....!!!    PREPARING A BACKING !
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright