Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Hello to My Block Swap Adventure Friends !!!

Here's to Rev. Traci (North Carolina) - - - yes -- your block was received!   So I am posting a  to and from  picture!!



Her purple and green block was immaculate......that's because I often look at the back of a block and it was truly perfect..... and her points matched perfectly.   She also sent a nice note... and a mini-friendly-business card!    Such a neat idea.... I've just duplicated a card for my own use in swapping blocks, and hexies and whatever other group I intend to join.   (There is a Siggie group somewhere waiting for me! LOL) 

Traci asked for shades of Black, White, Silver (these colors can have designs in them but not extra colors)....(how can you dislike pink...dear sister!!!???)

Enjoy...... and have a great day!
BTW... click on the Block Swap image on my sidebar and join/follow along!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright