Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Life's Lil Garden ~ my fellow Hexie Blogger

My New Years Resolutions   Here's her link!!

To be content
To give thanks in all things
To take joy
To give grace
To receive peace

For from Him
And through Him
And to Him
Are all things.
To Him be the glory
Forever.
Amen.
~Romans 11:36

***********
Study to be quiet.
Mind my own business.
And work with my hands.
1 Thessalonians 4:11
***********
To be a better Wife, Mom, Gran, Granddaughter, Sister, Daughter, Aunt, & Friend
***********
To slow down and smell the roses
***********
Me Time
***********
To Show Myself Friendly
Proverb 18:24

Stay At Home

Stay, stay at home, my heart, and rest;

Home-keeping hearts are happiest,

For those that wander they know not where

Are full of trouble and full of care;

To stay at home is best.



Weary and homesick and distressed,

They wander east, they wander west,

And are baffled and beaten and blown about

By the winds of the wilderness of doubt;

To stay at home is best.



Then stay at home, my heart, and rest;

The bird is safest in its nest;

O'er all that flutter their wings and fly

A hawk is hovering in the sky;

To stay at home is best.



Longfellow (song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright