Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Design Wall is A Designer's Floor !

I'm really anxious for twenty blocks and a Border !  Don't we just love the piecing process!


I pull my pre-cut 2-inch strips from the Box (not Pizza - since my employer has DELL computer boxes of various sizes...!!!) Moving onto starched and ironed and squaring up of the 5", 8", 11", 14" and 17" strips of this heart-warming COURTHOUSE STEPS QUILT!

You might notice thru-out my blog postings that my quilt block end up on MY DESIGN FLOOR
 
The next place I display my quilt top ...   would be to move the blocks to my Father's living room....He chose blue carpet!
 
This is the 16-patch BLACK & WHITE BEAUTY ready for final large seam stitching together.   I haven't decided on border.... but I'm going to place feathers on the large white spaces!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright