Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

My Life-effecting Road To California Quilt Exhibit 2020

I learned and much needed inspiration this year --  it's always my birthday month of January and I choose to travel via a good quilt show!    Here are a few quilt friends and quilts!

Oh the ribbons, area blocked off and white glove quilt angel

this lady was so SUPER nice -- in her zone of emblishments


OK.... Black quilt guild of Los Angeles.... I want you to call me as a$1.00 winner of HOT FLASHES

Quilt art - artistic beyond galore
This fun guy.... with another award winning FACE PHOTO of a beautiful black woman/pattern!






1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, making money online using it is as easy as 1...2...3!

    Here's how it all works...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all on it's own!

    Do you want to start making profits??

    Click here to make money with the system

    ReplyDelete

Sew blessed ~ my Friend . . .

They Told Us: Lymphoma 8-31-2009

They Told Us:  Lymphoma 8-31-2009

Zippers How-to

Copyright